Thursday, June 19, 2008

What are you up to right now... Kristin?

What are you currently reading?
"Hakawati" by Rabih Alameddine

What is your favorite blog?
I've been reading a lot of "The Dish," Andrew Sullivan's blog for "The Atlantic"... I also laugh a lot at "Stuff White People Like" and that I do is a likely entry for the site...

What musician are you listening to the most these days?
Charlie Parker

What piece of technology do you rely on the most?
The printing press... when in doubt, there's nothing better than heading to the books for an education

I would recommend...
Julian Schnabel's "The Diving Bell and The Butterfly"
Todd Haynes "I'm Not There"
...as for eating in Portland... dinner at Toro Bravo and brunch at Beast.

Last play you saw?
"A Midsummer Night's Dream" at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival... they got an actual VW bus on stage...


Photo of Oberon & Puck in OSF - Midsummer Nights Dream

No comments: